Sunday, November 16, 2008

Madagascar Escape to Africa

Cam and I decided that we were going to go see Madagascar on Saturday. We called to invite Misty and the girls to go along but Misty had a migraine so they declined the offer. Cameron was not very happy that his cousins were not going to go. We started talking about it early in the morning so by about 12:30p he broke me. I finally gave in and agreed to take 3 kids to the movie by myself. Cameron loves to go to the movies since his 1st was when he was 2 1/2 years old. Savannah is 7 so she was fine. However within the 1st 5 minutes Hailey wanted to know why they were shutting the lights off, why they were shutting the door, when her and her sissy were going back to their Mom, she wanted her popcorn, she didn't want her popcorn, and she had to go to bathroom. Misty failed to remind me that Hailey had never been to the movies!
madagascar Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Are you insane?? I have 2 kids in my home who are the exact same age and I could not imagine taking them to the movies by myself. Kudos to you sister!!

A Full House said...

Awww! What a good aunt! You created a memory for the kids! I love when the cousins are together!

A Full House said...

PS....I love your background!

deeandcam said...

Thanks Jeni! P.S..... you are very inspiring!