I am so tired of winter, cold, snow, clouds, gray sky, wet carpet......Cam and I have been trying to keep ourselves entertained however. Cameron loves to be outdoors and I have found out that no matter what the temperature is..."Mom can I play outside?"
He had plenty of fun just stomping around in the snow and making snow angels. Then I remembered the snowball maker he got for Christmas....
But I won...
Our favorite part is warming up with hot cocoa!
I have also discovered a new author this winter...Jodi Pocoult
and I was crazy enough to think I had time and patience to put together a 1000 piece puzzle...
Hopefully I can finish before spring!!!



3 comments:
the hot chocolate picture is my favorite!! he looks so cute!
BTW i just started reading "my sisters keeper by Jodi Picoult" a friend at work let me barrow it. ill let you know if its good :)
miss ya already :)
annie
I had to show Connor that snowball maker. Wow! Us Phoenix people miss out on some cool winter stuff!
hey yeah that is cool... how about a block maker to make an igloo it is pretty cool.... i will have to see if i can find one and send it ....i will get the pic up and show you what it does
Post a Comment