I remember as a kid not being able to sleep because I was so excited. I would wake up several times in the middle of the night. Not Cam!! I had to wake him up at about 8:30am. I will say though that the wake up went alot easier with Santa involved than it does when it involves school. I didn't get alot of pictures because I was running the camcorder. He did enjoy all of his gifts though. It wasn't until later in the day that he said..."Mom! He forgot the GIJoe that was on my list!"
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Merry Christmas!!
I remember as a kid not being able to sleep because I was so excited. I would wake up several times in the middle of the night. Not Cam!! I had to wake him up at about 8:30am. I will say though that the wake up went alot easier with Santa involved than it does when it involves school. I didn't get alot of pictures because I was running the camcorder. He did enjoy all of his gifts though. It wasn't until later in the day that he said..."Mom! He forgot the GIJoe that was on my list!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment