Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Fishing We Will Go!!!

Bright and early this morning we packed up and headed

out for a day of fishing. Definitely not the best thing I could think

of to spend my day doing. Everyone else however thought it was the

perfect plan.



Savannah has quite the arm on her. She cast the fishing reel like a pro.


This was the only kind of fish Misty could catch.

The problem being.....she couldn't get them off of the hook.


Bubby was a bit bored unless there was a fish tugging on his worm.


Then there was Hailey Grace....we didn't keep a count but it is safe to say

she caught the most fish today! She puts her own worm on and if she has to

she can get the fish off the hook. WOW!!

I did not put a worm on....take any fish off of a hook.....

for that matter I didn't even try.

I was perfectly happy soaking up the sun and reading my book!!



Savannah, Cameron, and Hailey



Kirk was nice enough to give Cam some lessons in fishing.



YAY!!! He got one!!

1 comment:

A Full House said...

Very fun! Connor loves to fish. Wish we lived closer so our boys could fish together. Connor would love it if we lived in a place where he could fish all the time. Enjoy the summer!