Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with Dee and Cam...

It has been a very long week. I am a little behind because I started last week with a broken furnace and strep throat all at once. I spent Friday night sick and freezing. Luckily I knew right away that I had more than a cold and was able to get antibiotics started early. While I was laying on what felt like my death bed Saturday Cameron was very good. To keep himself occupied he wrote this letter to Santa:

Dear Santa,

I hope you will bring me lots of presents. Like the Hulk and Batman. I am sorry for not being good all year!







On top of being sick we had Cam's Christmas program, I worked 65 hours, we hosted Christmas Eve at our house, and traveled to Grandma and Poppy's house for Christmas.
All things considered we had a very good Christmas!
On Sunday I went to see Cam sing in the Christmas concert for Sonshine Academy.

My camera was acting up so I didn't get a very good picture. Christmas Eve we hosted at our house. We had a great time with family and friends.

After opening presents from Santa we went to Grandma and Poppy's for lunch and more presents.












We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments: