Last night I was able to get some more of my Christmas shopping done. Cameron fell asleep on the way home so I was able to bring in a bunch of packages out of the trunk of my car. After he was tucked into bed I sorted through stuff and wrapped presents that could go under the tree. This morning when he woke up and went to the living room he was so excited. "Mom Santa came!" I told him that those were presents from us to our family and explained that Santa wouldn't bring his presents until Christmas Eve. I thought everything was fine. I went to check my emails and was on the telephone when he came in and said "Mom...come to the living room we need to talk about Santa". I went back out to the living room and explained again however I spent the 1st 30 minutes of my day watching Cameron pout because there were no presents under the tree for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Haa! This is so cute. I don't know if you ever heard the story of Courtney (about 3yrs old) calling me into her bedroom to talk about toilet paper. "Mom, I need to talk to you, come in my room". Oh dear! What will we talk about??? "Mom, when we run out of toilet paper will you get some more?" Yes Courtney, I will be sure to get some more. Was she really afraid that there would be no toilet paper to wipe her tiny hiny? No, this was an attempt to delay bedtime.
Post a Comment