She said well sometimes he is naughty and he calls me names. When I asked her what kind of names he calls her she wouldn't tell me because they have been working on no tattling in her house. So I had to rely on Cam to tell me. He did admit to me that he may have called her a dork or weirdo. Only in teasing of course! I explained to him that even when you are teasing it may hurt peoples feelings if you call names. So once we got in the car I thought I would just reiterate that it wasn't nice to call names. This is how the conversation went while we were riding in the car tonight:
Mom: Cam you know it isn't nice to call people names even if you are just teasing them!
Cam: I know!
M: So then no more name calling! OK?
C: Well Mom I just don't like when Melana says "Hiiii Cameron"(in his you're so cute girl voice)!
M: What's wrong with saying Hi to you?
C: I just don't want her saying "Hiiii Cameron".
M: She can say hi to you Cameron.
C: Well Mom I just don't like when she says it all cutely like that!!


No comments:
Post a Comment