Monday, September 21, 2009

Muffins with Mom...

Last Friday Cameron's class had Muffins with Mom. It was on my work day and I was going to see if my mom could go with him instead of myself. If I went I would have to arrive at work at 7:30am and take lunch at 8:30am. However when I asked him who he wanted to go he insisted that I should go with him. So needless to say I went...



Cameron and Mommy



After we had muffins and milk we sorted M&M's and colored a graph showing how many we had of each color.







We also cut and built an M&M man. I also now know why Cameron
can't finish his table work....he can't focus!!!



I know it is hard to see but...my baby can write his name!!!

I was very glad that I went!!!





1 comment:

A Full House said...

I'm so glad you got to go. I used to love muffins for moms day!
Great job on your name Cam!