Monday, July 19, 2010

A visit from some of my favorite people...


brought us all lots of fun!!
We went to St Louis for 2 days...
It seriously had to be the hottest day that we could have gone.
It had to be over 100 degrees!
We still had a super fun day!!
The Gang at Six Flags!!
Tyler driving Mr. Ryan

Aaron having loads of fun

One of the few rides that everyone went on.

Dawn and Taylor

Cam and Brennan were in heaven the minute we walked in the gates!!

Cam and I on the ferris wheel

Jeff and CJ

On Monday we headed to the Arch

Bobby, Brennan, Dawn, Taylor, and CJ

Dawn, Jeff, and the girls

Shannon, Dawn, and I

Tyler, Shannon, Ryan, and Aury

Cam standing under the arch on a very hot and sunny day!
We also spent time hanging out with friends...


Sofia

Chance

Dawn and the girls

Bobby & Britt

Ryan & Mike

Brennan and Bree enjoying their snow cones

Ryan & Brody

Brennan entertaining the crowd

I wonder where Brennan gets it from BRITT!!
Jenn(our hostess) & Brody
and family......

Weazy & Dustin
the kids played in Grandma's pool

Nanny and Grandpa

Uncle Josh practicing with Brody
Bobby & Dawn

Taylor and Britt

CJ & I

Annie & baby Kaidyn!
but honestly...we spent most of our time driving...and driving...and driving


Thanks for coming to Iowa!!!




No comments: